Facilities & Amenities
Midway RV Park features large shaded sites for a pleasant camping experience in Vacaville, California!
Midway’s facilities amongst tall eucalyptus trees that date back to the early 1900’s when the Northern Pacific Railroad owned the property to grow trees to fuel their steam engines. Since that time, the trees have been thinned and recreation facilities were born.
- The Park has 64 full hookup sites, including 25 satellite TV channels.
- 1 Meg Basic Internet (1 Day/Free) Other plans available for additional fee.
- Most of the sites are pull through accessible to the largest RV’s in the industry. With 90% of the park having 50-amp power, modern motor homes will feel at home.
- Enjoy our crystal clear seasonal pool which is open from Memorial Day (May 28th) to Labor Day (September 3rd). Please use our bathrooms, showers and coin laundry, which is open year round.
- Enjoy our family picnic area with a playground and horseshoes adjacent to the pool.
- Take advantage of our complimentary business services such as fax, copy & computer/internet use.
- Pets are welcome – just please no Pitt Bull or Pitt Bull mixes.
A unique feature of Midway is the recent addition of our garden plots. Designed to allow people to “grow from the ground,” which is often a missed amenity from home it provides a natural getaway from the RV and a chance to use the California sun to grow vegetables, fruit, or even sunflowers! For contractors and union members who bring lots of “stuff,” we offer secured storage units and overflow parking for extra trailers and vehicles. Please give us a call – we’re here to make your stay a success!